Hrome Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Radio Speaker Review
Ranked #4 in Shower Radios
- Good battery life
- Fully waterproof
- Backlit LCD display
- Nice audio quality
- No clock on FM radio
For people who like to mix efficiency with versatility, the Hrome Bluetooth speaker is definitely an investment worth making. Combining a cool design with superior sound, this Bluetooth speaker is the perfect thing to have around if you want to lighten up a pool party – or simply need some music around while you are taking a shower.
Introducing Great Features and Sleek Design
When purchasing a shower speaker, its design is not only convenient but also aesthetically appealing. With a look that was inspired by the Northern European lights, the Hrome speaker gently fills the room with its cracking backlit waves.
Furthermore, thanks to the LCD display, you will always be able to see your favorite radio station or the time. Being late because you took a longer shower than expected is not going to be an issue anymore.
The screen will also show you other features such as the unit power, the volume, the Bluetooth status – as well as other relevant information. Plus, since it is strongly backlit, you can see it in both light and dark environments.
Plus, not only does this speaker have some intriguing looks, but it also has a fairly attractive waterproof rating. Ranking as an IPX7, this is the kind of speaker that not only resists splashes – but it resists submersion as well. It can stay underwater for as much as 30 minutes, without shutting off or compromising the durability of the device.
- FM Radio with the ability to save up to 30 stations
- Bass Home audio sound system
- Clock mode
- Cracking backlit design
- LCD display
- IPX7 waterproof level
Superior Audio Quality that Livens Up the Party
The sound is one of the most important factors to consider – especially when it comes to a pool party. The Bass Home Audio offers a crystal-clear sound, with a volume that can reach up to 15 degrees.
The Hrome speaker works with a 5W output, having the ability to connect to most smartphones or laptops/notebooks. The sound quality is superior no matter if you are going for Bluetooth connection or FM Radio frequencies.
If you choose to go for the radio, then you have the option of saving up to 30 stations. This way, you can easily save your favorite stations, without having to search through frequencies every time you want to listen to some music.
The battery life is also fairly lengthy. If all of the features are in use (radio/Bluetooth, LED lights), it will last for as long as 6-8 hours before you have to recharge it. Plus, if you decide not to use the audio option and only use it as a clock, then it can show you the time for as much as 20 days – without turning it off.
Compared to most speakers you see on the market, the Hrome unit is on the high average. However, considering the features that it comes with, the purchase is completely worth it.
Pros & Cons
To clear your understanding of the Hrome Bluetooth speaker, we gathered a few pros and cons that you might find relevant:
- Backlit LCD Display – This LDC display will allow you to see the time clearly, along with your favorite FM stations and other settings (volume, power, etc.). The backlit design makes it visible in the dark as well.
- Smartphone and iPad Compatible – This unit is compatible with most cell phone brands, as long as they possess a Bluetooth connection.
- Long Lasting Battery – Regardless of the mode that you are using, the battery can last you a fairly long time. If you use it for its main purpose – a shower/pool speaker – it may last for as long as 8 hours. However, if you use it in “clock mode,” it will automatically shut down after 20 days.
- IPX7 Waterproof Level – Not only is it not a problem if it falls in water – but it can stay in the water as well. You may use it as a water light in the pool during a party
- No Clock on FM Mode – If you decide to go for the radio mode, you will not be able to see the time. You can only do so in Bluetooth mode.
Verdict – Is the Hrome Shower Radio Speaker worth it?
Overall, the Hrome Bluetooth speaker is fairly convenient to have around if you need a clock radio in your bathroom. It has a fairly wide Bluetooth coverage, it can withstand the worst water splashes, and you have many options for pleasing your musical senses.
It comes in a sleek design and it is well priced. If you’re looking for a speaker to blast audio in the shower, this might be the ideal choice for you.
Get the Hrome Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Radio Speaker today!View on Amazon
|Battery Life||Up to 8 hours|
|Bluetooth Range||Up to 30 feet|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 5 x 3 inches|